Would you such as this video clip?
Many people are recognized as (or suggested become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both sex ambiguous. While Kang is normally shown as male (although he might be considered a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos possesses male vocals and it is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothes in Tapped Out. But, Kamala is explicitly shown as feminine. It may additionally be feasible that Kodos had been described as “cousin” for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being really a guy known as Leslie, so that the wedding ended up being called down. Nevertheless, Patty has been confirmed with males, in other words. Principal Skinner, even though this had been before she had been founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she states “there goes the past lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but this might be a non-canon episode and could just be provided with the line for comic impact. She’s got been noted to own dated Edna Krabappel, as she imagines her whenever she’s to kiss Homer to split up Selma and Abe. She additionally dated a lady known as Evelyn in “Livin La Pura Vida”.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in “Livin La Pura Vida”. She wound up splitting up with Patty at the end of the episode after she became friends with Homer but reunited with her.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being drawn to the associate librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be drawn to Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be interested in Marge and since the majority of her space contains lesbian stereotypical things. Towards the ends regarding the episode admits to presenting a spouse. (“Marge the Lumberjill”)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s homosexual relative. He likes kinds that are”certain of comic publications. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson family members. 5 He is voiced by John Waters that is freely homosexual in real world.
- Roscoe – supervisor associated with Ajax metal Mill. He along with his employees are typical gay, as well as breaks, they turn the mill in to a homosexual nightclub. 5
- Metal Mill Workers – Gay workers who work with Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who had been used to renovate the Simpsons’ kitchen after Homer’s unsuccessful attempts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he claims that he is homosexual nevertheless the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – A homosexual couple that Homer roomed with; 7 they later on split up. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and star Scott Thompson who’s freely homosexual in actual life. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) used the voice that is same another homosexual character known as Agador Spartacus into the 1996 comedy movie en en titled The Birdcage. This reference is further grounded within the episode’s aptly title that is parodied The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer since the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes enthusiastic about Moe, He Barry that is later married).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he advertised which he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In “Flaming Moe”, he announces to his music course that he’s operating away because of the passion for his life, that is a person. He has also an exaggerated lisp.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several recommendations to Smithers’ orientation (or at the very least their fixation on Mr. Burns) and their efforts to help keep it a key. Nonetheless, an example that is blatant whenever Smithers boots up their family computer plus an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in obviously cobbled-together sound videos), “Hello, Smithers. You are quite great at turning me in. ” Smithers then states to Lisa (who had been standing you should most likely simply ignore that. Behind him), “Um, ” 8 Smithers was initially proved to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as being a bar that is gay. Smithers arrives when you look at the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he could be freely homosexual in real world and it has been hitched to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional photographer who was simply thinking about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin “Sven” Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, “Ugh, where were you once I ended up being right? “
- Simply Stamp the admission Man – In ” The Fat Blue Line”, it is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
Into the Closet
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of “El Homo”, he stated, “If just I’d your courage, Senor. ” 9
- Unnamed smoking man – Moe attempted to take their watches, nevertheless when the guy noticed him, Moe stated which he was in fact simply coming on to him. The person took Moe’s hand and stated which they could get back to their destination. 10
- Raoul – ladies he becomes interested in Abraham Simpson disgust him and. 11
- Stuart – a detailed buddy to Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson cash for perhaps perhaps not outing them in Bart towards the Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen furniture that is refurbishing denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Additionally, both brothers have already been demonstrated to display behavior that is stereotypically gay such as for instance keeping arms while skipping. Also, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, as a result of Ned’s anti-gay viewpoints. But it was simply Bart making Rod state this, that you used to be afraid, but now you’re not as he told him it means.
太素云软件官网 » LGBT figures. Up to now, no figures have now been referred to as asexual, intersex, pansexual, non-binary, genderqueer, or genderfluid.